This cuddly panda is the perfect project for knitters who know the basics. It includes a small amount of colour changing around it's eyes, but other than that the panda head is a pretty easy make. The yarn is super chunky so it knits up quickly and everything is included in the kit, even the stuffing.
FINISHED SIZE: 44cm x 34cm x 33cm (17.5in x 13.5in x 13in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant and mini head.
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 3 x 100g balls of cream super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of black super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 2 x 24mm black toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Fishing line for putting up the head
- Hand printed hessian Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate skill level, there's no working in the round but there is a small amount of colour changing.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.