- The perfect introduction to giant faux taxidermy
- One of my easiest designs
- Knitted using straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Aimed at knitters who can knit, purl, increase, decrease and follow a pattern
- Pattern includes the information to make a polar bear and a black bear, in mini and giant
- Want to knit a mini version? Find the knitting kit here
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- 200g of Stylecraft Special XL or XL Tweed - (100% acrylic)
- Black bear only: 50g of contrast colour for the snout
- Black yarn for the nose
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 24 black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser backing board
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 40cm x 38cm x 40cm (16in x 15in x 16in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy knitting and intermediate sewing up.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.