- Learn to knit over nine projects
- Learn a new skill with each project, starting with a simple phone cosy
- Use the photo tutorial in the book or use the accompanying videos
- Follow four beginners knitting journey, you'll see their finished projects and feedback
- Dedicated pages for the most common mistakes beginner knitters make and how to fix them
- I believe that if you can knit, purl, increase and decrease you can make anything, and that's exactly what you'll learn!
Animal phone cosy
Bear cup warmer
Whale bottle carrier
Lion Head (you may have spotted him on my Instagram)
Hot dog dog (yes this is exactly what it sounds like)
If you order First Time Knits directly from this Sincerely Louise site, you'll receive an exclusive booklet of four bonus knitting patterns. The bonus patterns come in a 36 page A5 booklet and include additional photo tutorials. The projects are:
Amala the squirrel
Katie the doughnut kitten
Simon the gorilla
Zoe the koala
This book is aimed at complete beginners, however there are projects that more experienced knitters will also love to make.
Book size: 21.6 x 27.6 cm
Hardcover, published by Pavilion Books (August 2020)
All books will be shipped using the Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For service. The shipping prices reflect the size and weight of the book. I understand the postage can be expensive for international customers but I only charge for the cost of the service, not the packaging or time spent preparing the orders.