Rainbow Knitting Kit
KNIT YOUR OWN RAINBOW
- After every storm comes a rainbow
- Free digital pattern available here
- Knitted on straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Optional paper knitting pattern, if you prefer a printed version
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English (optional)
- 7 x 100g balls of Stylecraft Special Chunky - 100% acrylic
- 6mm (US 10) knitting needles (optional)
- Black chunky yarn for the smile
- 2 x 12 mm black toy eyes and washers
- Yellow chunky yarn for hanging the droplets from the cloud
- 100g of toy stuffing
- Darning needle for sewing up
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 24cm x 20cm x 3cm (9in x 8in x 1in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics.
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing, decreasing (Kfb, SKP, K2tog) and sewing up using mattress stitch.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.