- The star of the whole collection
- Knitted using straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Easy - Intermediate knit
- This project using turning to create each leg, a photo tutorial has been included in the pattern
- Part of my Beside the Seaside collection, this kit includes a booklet containing this pattern alongside 9 other costal designs
- Brand new packaging design
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
A copy of Beside the Seaside, which includes this pattern (optional)
1 x Main Colour - 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
1 x Contrast Colour - 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
80g toy stuffing
2 x 12mm black toy eyes and washers
Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 38cm x 38cm x 5cm (15in x 15in x 2in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, aimed at knitters who know the basics. A tutorial has been included for turning the work.
STITCHES USES: Knit, purl, increasing, decreasing, turning the work and sewing up using mattress stitch.
No suitable for children under 13. Contains small parts. These patterns or any pieces knitted from this booklet are not to be used for any commercial purposes.