Knit your own unicorn head with my most magical Mythical Friends kit, which is one of my most popular kit. You can choose your own colour combinations, and it’s knitted on straight needles so there's no working in the round.
FINISHED SIZE: 24cm x 44cm x 54cm (9.5in x 17.5in x 21in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant unicorn and a mini unicorn.
- 3 x 100g balls of super chunky yarn for the head - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of super chunky yarn for the mane - 100% acrylic
- 30g of super chunky yarn for the horn - 100% acrylic
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 9mm straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 24mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Hessian hand printed project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate. The head is knitted in one colour, and there is a small amount of colour changing for the ears. Some sewing up is required to sew the mane onto the head.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.