Knit your own unicorn head with my most magical Mythical Friends kit, which is one of my most popular kits. You can choose your own colour combinations, and it’s knitted on straight needles so there's no working in the round.
The yarn included is super chunky in weight and 100% acrylic, so includes no animal fibres. This makes for a fun, quick knit. The kit includes everything you need to make your unicorn so look no further when hunting for your next project.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant unicorn and a mini unicorn.
- 1 x 200g ball of cream Stylecraft XL - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 200g ball of hair colour Stylecraft XL - 100% acrylic
- 30g of super chunky yarn for the horn - 80% acrylic, 20% alpaca
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 2 x 24mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 45cm x 40cm x 23cm (18in x 16in x 9in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate. The head is knitted in one colour, and there is a small amount of colour changing for the ears. Some sewing up is required to sew the mane onto the head.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours in real-life may vary, depending on your screen display.