- Make your own Christmas decorations with my Mince Pie knitting kit
- You won't find this Mince Pie in the supermarket
- One kit makes four mince pies
- Knitted using straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Easy - Intermediate knit, for knitters who know the basics
- Want to super size it? Find my giant Mince Pie here.
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft Special DK yarn in camel (100% acrylic)
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft Special DK yarn in brown (100% acrylic)
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft 2ply in white (100% acrylic)
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidery
- 4mm (US 6) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 4 pairs of 10mm toy eyes and washers
- Plastic needle for sewing
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Project bag
FINISHED SIZE: The diameter of a finished Mince Pie is approximately 9cm (3 1/2in).
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - intermediate, for knitters who know the basics and can follow a pattern.
This is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts. Yarn colours may vary slightly to real life depending on your screen display.