Start your knitting journey with this phone cosy. This super achievable project teaches you how to make a slip knot, cast on, knit and cast off. The kit includes the knitting materials you'll need to make the cosy, and there are lots of options you can choose from.
The pattern for the phone cosy is in the First Time Knits book.
FINISHED SIZE: varies to fit your phone. There is a size guide for different phones included in the First Time Knits book.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- One large ball of 100% acrylic yarn (220g in weight). This will make a phone cosy, and you'll have enough left over to knit my bonus scarf pattern!
- A pair of 10mm (US 15) knitting needles
- Plastic sewing up needle
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag
- If you choose a kit for a specific animal design (pictured), your kit will include all the materials for the features of your animal
- If you choose a yarn colour, you'll receive squares of white, black and a random felt colour in your kit, so you can customise your phone cosy. Yarn colours may vary slightly to those pictured.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy. For absolute beginners to knitting
STITCHES USED: Cast on, Knit, Cast off