Start your knitting journey with this phone cosy, which is project 1 from First Time Knits. You’ll need the First Time Knits book for the phone cosy knitting pattern, if you don’t already have it, and then you use the materials in this kit to your hat. There is an option to buy the kit with or without the book.
This super achievable project teaches you how to make a slip knot, cast on, knit and cast off. There are lots of different designs you can choose from - whichever you think will suit you and your phone best. The kits include a large ball of super chunky yarn to knit your phone cosy, so you'll have enough yarn left over to knit my bonus scarf pattern!
FINISHED SIZE: varies to fit your phone. There is a size guide for different phones included in the First Time Knits book.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- 1x 220g Scheepjes super chunky - 100% acrylic yarn.
- A pair of 10mm (US 15) knitting needles
- Plastic sewing up needle
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag
- If you choose a kit for a specific animal design (pictured), your kit will include all the materials for the features of your animal
- If you choose a yarn colour, you'll receive squares of white, black and a random felt colour in your kit, so you can customise your phone cosy. Yarn colours may vary slightly to those pictured.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy. For absolute beginners to knitting.
STITCHES USED: Cast on, Knit, Cast off