Start your knitting journey by learning to knit a phone cosy. This super achievable project teaches you how to make a slip knot, cast on, knit and cast off.
This kit includes all the materials you'll need to make the cosy. The pattern is in my new book, First Time Knits.
- One huge ball of 100% acrylic yarn. This will make a phone cosy and you'll have enough left over to make my bonus scarf pattern!
- A pair of 10mm (US 15) knitting needles
- Sewing needle
- Sincerely Louise bucket project bag
- Kits for specific designs will include all the extra decorating materials
- If you choose your own yarn colour you'll receive a square of white, black and a random felt colour so you can design your own
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those shown on screen.