My faux fox head is one of my favourites, and one of my first Sincerely Louise animal head designs. It's knitted on straight needles in super chunky yarn so it knits up quickly. It’s been tried and tested by hundreds of knitters, and everything is in the kit including the stuffing! The kit now includes Stylecraft Special XL Tweed yarn, shown in the first photograph, which has lovely flecks of colour running through it. The fox no longer includes the black ears shown in the other photos.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant fox and a mini fox.
- 2 x 100g balls of Stylecraft Special XL Tweed super chunky yarn in orange (100% acrylic)
- 1 x 100g balls of Stylecraft Special XL Tweed super chunky yarn in cream (100% acrylic)
- 20g of black yarn for the nose
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 2 x 24mm black toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 30cm x 32cm x 30cm (12in x 12 1/2in x 12in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - intermediate, for knitters who know the basics and can follow a pattern.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.