What did the buffalo say to its son on his first day of school? Bison! Make your own wild friend with my mini bison head knitting kit. It's full of personality and would make a statement in any home. Loop stitch is used to give the bison a curly and rugged look, and a photo tutorial for the loop stitch is included with the pattern.
This kit includes everything you need to make your own bison, even the stuffing! If you'd like the knitting kit for a giant bison, click here.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English.
- Main colour - 1 x 50g ball of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL aran yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Horn colour - 15g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL aran yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidering the nose
- A pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- Mini Sincerely Louise trophy board
- 50g toy stuffing
- Darning needle
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 21cm x 19cm x 20cm (81/2in x 71/2in x 8in)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate skill level, There's no working in the round, but there's a little bit of loop stitch.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), loop stitch, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.