Knit your own mini ram head, with this easy knitting kit. It’s a great introduction to faux taxidermy for beginners who know the basics of knitting. Ewe’ll love it! It’s knitted on straight needles in plain colours, so there's no colour changing. Everything you need to make your own ram is included, even the stuffing!
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- 1 x 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in main colour - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- 1 x 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in contrast colour - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- A pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- Sincerely Louise mini backing board
- 2.5cm black bobble
- 50g toy stuffing
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- Plastic sewing up needle
- Sincerely Louise tote bag
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm x 14cm x 25cm (8in x 6in x 10in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy knitting and intermediate sewing up. The ram is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life. WARNING: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.