KNIT YOUR OWN RAINCLOUD
- It's okay not to be okay
- 15% of all kits sales are donated to Mind Charity
- Free digital pattern available here
- Knitted on straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Optional paper knitting pattern, if you prefer a printed version
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English (optional)
- 100g of White Stylecraft Special Chunky - 100% acrylic
- 9 x 10g balls of DK yarn in rainbow colours for the raindrops - 100% acrylic
- 6mm (US 10) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 4mm (US 6) straight knitting needles (optional)
- Black chunky yarn for the smile
- 2 x 12 mm black toy eyes and washers
- Yellow chunky yarn for hanging the raindrops from the cloud
- 100g of toy stuffing
- Darning needle for sewing up
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: The cloud measures: 36cm x 20cm x 5cm (14in x 4in x 2in). Including the raindrops the whole project measures 53cm x 20cm x 5cm (21in x 4in x 2in).
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics.
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing, decreasing (Kfb, SKP, K2tog) and sewing up using mattress stitch.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.