It’s not Christmas without mince pies, and this year I’ve introduced a version you won’t find in the supermarket. This cute Christmas treat is a quick knit, and the kit includes enough yarn for you to knit several mince pies and 4 pairs of toy eyes too. They’ll look good enough to eat, but seriously don’t try to eat them!
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft Special DK yarn in camel (100% acrylic)
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft Special DK yarn in brown (100% acrylic)
- 1 x 100g Stylecraft 2ply in white (100% acrylic)
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidery
- 4mm (US 6) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 4 pairs of 10mm plastic toy eyes and washers
- Plastic needle for sewing
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Hessian project bag
FINISHED SIZE: The diameter of a finished mince pie is approximately 9cm (3 1/2in).
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - intermediate, for knitters who know the basics and can follow a pattern.
This is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.Yarn colours may vary slightly to real life depending on your screen display.