Knit your own lion head with my 6th project from First Time Knits. I started my career designing faux taxidermy so how could I not include one in my book! This is the first intermediate project in the book and uses all the skills learnt in projects 1 - 5 as well as introducing a new stitch, the loop stitch. The yarn is a beautiful blend of acrylic and alpaca which gives the lion a lovely finished texture.
This kit includes all the materials you'll need to make the lion head. The pattern is in my new book, First Time Knits.
- One ball of Rico Creative Twist Super Chunky in yellow
- Two balls of Rico Creative Twist Super Chunky in camel
- 30g of Rico Creative Twist Super Chunky in cream
- 20g of Rico Creative Twist Super Chunky in black
- A pair of 10mm (US 15) knitting needles (optional)
- Sewing needle
- Toy stuffing
- 2 x 24mm toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise project bucket bag
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those shown on screen.