Make your own Giant Dragon Head
- Intermediate knit, aimed at confident knitters
- This project uses bobbles and pico edges
- Did you know a group of dragons is called a thunder?
- Find the mini version here
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- Pattern includes the information to make both the mini and giant sizes
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Knitting pattern - written in English (optional)
- 400g of main colour - super chunky yarn in either Stylecraft Special XL
- 100g balls contrast colour - super chunky yarn in either Stylecraft Special XL
- 9mm (US 13) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 30mm black toy eyes and washers
- Large Sincerely Louise backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- 250g polyester toy stuffing
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 64cm x 40cm x 42cm (25.5in x 16in x 17in)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate knitting, and perfect for confident knitters
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), making a bobble, pico edge, mattress stitch for sewing.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.