What did the buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? Bison! Make your own wild friend with my bison knitting kit. He's full of personality and would make a statement in any home. Loop stitch is used to give the bison his curly and rugged look, and a photo tutorial for the loop stitch is included with the pattern. This kit includes everything you need to make your own bison, even the stuffing, and the super chunky yarn knits up quickly.
FINISHED SIZE: 42cm x 44cm x 46cm (16.5in x 17.5in x 18in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English
- 4 x 100g balls of chocolate super chunky acrylic yarn
- 1 x 100g ball of fawn super chunky acrylic yarn
- A small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 2 x 24mm eyes and washers
- 9mm (US 13) knitting needles (optional)
- MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Hand printed hessian project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate skill level, There's no working in the round, but there's a lot of loop stitch.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), loop stitch, mattress stitch for sewing up.