WHAT IS THE CURIOUS PROJECT?
The Curious Project is a mystery knitting kit, where you pre-order a kit based on an illustrated clue. When your kit arrives all will be revealed! You'll receive all the materials needed to make your project, and a custom tote bag too. There are a limited number of Curious Project kits, and the patterns are one off designs never released as digital patterns. Once the kits sell out, they won't be available again.
- For subscription customers, you will be charged for four amounts of postage when checking out, the cost will vary from country to country.
- Subscriptions will only be open once in February 2021. No further subscriptions will be taken throughout the year. You can cancel your subscription at any time and will be refunded the amount for any future kits, however you will not receive the 10% discount on any bags already delivered.
- Kits will be posted quarterly at the end of March (Bag 22), July (Bag 23), September (Bag 24) and November (Bag 25) 2021.
- International kits will be posted earlier than the UK kits, so everyone should receive their kit at the same time.
- There has been a slight increase in price of the Curious Project, due to the implications of Brexit and shortages of materials. By slightly increasing the price we can continue making designs we're proud of.
- Shipping costs may be higher than usual, due to Brexit and the pandemic. EU customers may be charged additional fees and duties. Please note, we only charge the amount it costs us to send the project to you, not the time spent packaging the kits. We understand the price of postage may be expensive for international customers and we always try to find the most affordable services.
- You can return your kit within 30 days of delivery, as long as the kit is in its original condition. You will be refunded the cost of the kit, minus the original delivery cost and will have to pay for delivery back to Sincerely Louise. Please retain your proof of postage as refunds cannot be issued until the kits have arrived at SL HQ.