Make your own giant dragon head with one of my most dramatic and magical knitting kits. The dragon is the biggest design from the Sincerely Louise collection, and there is a choice of yarn colours. The pattern uses a combination of stitches to create the texture on the dragon's head, and it’s knitted on straight needles so there's no working in the round.
FINISHED SIZE: 64cm x 40cm x 42cm (25.5in x 16in x 17in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant dragon and a mini dragon.
- 5 x 100g balls of main colour - super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of silver super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 250g polyester toy stuffing
- 9mm straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 30mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Hessian hand printed project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced knitting, and perfect for confident knitters.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), making a bobble, loop stitch, mattress stitch for sewing up.