Make your own Moose Head
- One of my most a-moose-zing designs, in super chunky!
- For the confident knitter as this project uses turning the work the middle of a row
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- The antlers use florist wire to keep them upright
- Pattern includes the information to make both the mini and giant Moose Heads
- Find the Mini Moose Head kit here.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- 2 x 100g of Rico Creative Twist, Super Chunky, in Rust - 80% acrylic, 20% alpaca
- 1 x 100g of Rico Creative Twist, Super Chunky, in Fawn - 80% acrylic, 20% alpaca
- A pair of 9mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidering the nostrils
- 2 x 24mm toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise Giant Backing Board
- 2 x 160cm (63in) strands of 2mm florist wire
- Plastic sewing needle
- 200g toy stuffing
- Project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 48cm x 60cm x 32cm (19in x 24in x 20in)
SKILL LEVEL: This project is aimed at confident knitters as it uses easy - intermediate knitting and sewing skills.
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog, SKP) and casting on and off at the beginning of the row.
Yarn colours may vary slightly to real life, depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.