Make your own Moose Head
- One of my most a-moose-zing designs!
- For the confident knitter as this project uses turning the work the middle of a row
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- The antlers use florist wire to keep them upright
- Pattern includes the information to make both the mini and giant Moose Heads
- Find the Giant Moose Head kit here.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- A pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in Obsidian - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- 1 x
50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in Boulder Opal - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidering the nostrils
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise Mini Trophy Board
- 2 x 80cm (32in) strands of florist wire
- Plastic sewing needle
- 50g toy stuffing
- Project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 24cm x 30cm x 26cm (9in x 12in x 10in)
SKILL LEVEL: This project is aimed at confident knitters as it uses easy - intermediate knitting and sewing skills.
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog, SKP) and casting on and off at the beginning of the row.
Yarn colours may vary slightly to real life, depending on your screen display. Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.