Make your mini unicorn head. It may be smaller than my original giant one, but it's just as magical! It's great for beginners who know the basics as the head is knitted in one colour, with a small amount of colour changing when making the ears, and some sewing up is required as the mane is sewn onto the head. Everything you need to knit your own mini unicorn head is included in the kit - even the stuffing.
FINISHED SIZE: 12cm x 22cm x 27cm (5in x 9in x 11in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant unicorn and a mini unicorn.
- 50g of cream chunky yarn in Rico Mega Wool Chunky - 55% Virgin Wool, 45% Acrylic. This is different to the How Does it Feel yarn listed in the pattern, due to supplier issues, but it achieves the same tension.
- 30g of pink chunky yarn
- 30g of blue chunky yarn
- A small amount of black chunky yarn for embroidery
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 6mm (US 10) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: The mini unicorn head is knitted on straight needles, so there’s no knitting in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.