Remember sprouts aren't just for Christmas dinner - you can knit them too! This giant sprout is knitted in super chunky and super cuddly yarn. If you’re knitting it for someone else, it’s an amazing gift for sprout lovers and sprout loathers alike. The kit includes everything you need to make the sprout - even the stuffing. See my other listing for the Christmas Pudding knitting kit, to make a friend for your sprout.
The Sprout now includes Cygnet Seriously Chunky Metallic (super chunky) yarn for the outer leaves, which has a lovely Christmassy shimmer. The inside of the Sprout is still in the non-metallic Seriously Chunky (super chunky) yarn. The metallic yarn for the outer leaves is instead of the yarn listed in the pattern, but the metallic yarn achieves the same tension.
FINISHED SIZE: 80cm (32in) circumference, think football sized
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern - written in English
- 9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 3 x 100g Cygnet Seriously Chunky Metallic (super chunky) yarn in Emerald Green - 100% acrylic
- 2x 100g super chunky yarn in Meadow Green
- Small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidery
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 2x 24mm plastic toy eyes
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag with fox logo
SKILL LEVEL: Easy, for knitters who know the basics.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.