My faux fox head is one of my favourites, and one of my first Sincerely Louise animal head designs. It's knitted on straight needles in super chunky yarn so it knits up quickly. It’s been tried and tested by hundreds of knitters, and everything is in the kit including the stuffing!
This knitting kit won’t teach you how to knit, but my new book First Time Knits can take you from beginner to knitter in nine fun (and cute) projects.
FINISHED SIZE: 35cm x 44cm x 30cm (13 3/4in x 17 1/2in x 12in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a giant fox and a mini fox.
- 2 x 100g balls of orange super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 1 x 100g ball of cream super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 25g of black super chunky yarn - 100% acrylic
- 200g polyester toy stuffing
- 9mm straight knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 24mm black toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Hand printed hessian project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate skill level. There's no working in the round, as it’s knitted on straight needles.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life, depending on your screen display.
Don’t forget to share your finished knits with me on my instagram @sincerelylouise. I run competitions for my knitters and there are prizes!