Learn how to use the purl stitch with the fourth project from First Time Knits. I love whales and I've always got a bottle of water with me, and now I don't have to carry it in my hand. This project is knitted using a cotton jersey so it has a completely different feel to the yarns used in the first three projects in the book. This kit includes all the knitting materials you'll need to make the whale water bottle carrier.
The pattern for the whale bottle carrier is in the First Time Knits book.
FINISHED SIZE: Holds a 500ml (17oz) reusable water bottle
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- 2x balls of blue Rico Fashion Jersey
- 1x ball of white Rico Fashion Jersey
- 1x ball of navy Rico Fashion Jersey
- A pair of 6mm (US 10) knitting needles and a pair of 7mm (US 10 1/2) needles (optional)
- Plastic sewing needle and white and black felt
- Sincerely Louise bucket bag
- Yarn colours may vary slightly to those pictured.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy. Basic knitting skills required.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing (Kfb and K2tog), decreasing (SKP) and Mattress Stitch