These softies can bring fun to your day. From a small stash busting snail to your own desk loch ness monster, these projects are fun to knit and have loads of personality.
- The patterns are A5 booklets, written in English
- The patterns are mostly designed in DK, but every row has been included, so you can size them up and down depending on the yarn and needles you use
- Sizes vary for each design, the weight of yarn has been included with each option. DK knits tend to be smaller stash busting projects
Skill levels vary from easy to intermediate
- This listing is for paper patterns only, no knitting materials are included.
For digital versions of the patterns please CLICK HERE
FINISHED SIZES - In alphabetical order
- Alena the Sheep - 20cm x 15cm x 10cm (8in x 6in x 4in)
- Alexis the Sloth - 18cm x 14cm x 9cm (7in x 5.5in x 3.5in)
- Baby Bear Head - 30cm x 25cm x 28cm (12in x 10in x 11in)
- Cara the Dolphin - 28cm x 22cm x 16cm (11in x 9in x 6in)
- Desk Loch Ness - Head 40cm x 9cm (16in x 3.5in), Body 25cm x 9cm (10in x 3.5in), Tail 30cm x 9cm (12in x 3.5in)
- Inky the Octopus - 18cm x 8cm x 8cm (7in x 3in x 3in)
- Mermaid Cat - 70cm x 30cm x 20cm (28in x 12in x 8in)
- Mrs West the Tortoise - 20cm x 11cm x 8cm (8in x 4.5in x 3in)
- Octavia the Blob-fish - 34cm x 20cm x 15cm (13in x 8in x 6in)
- Sarah-Maria the Snail - 22cm x 18cm x 5cm (9in x 7in x 2in)
- Tiny Owl - 12cm x 7cm x 5cm (5in x 3in x 2in)
- Unicorn Cat - 45cm x 30cm x 25cm (18in x 12in x 10in)
- Vicky the Oyster - 14cm x 22cm x 16cm (5.5in x 9in x 6in)
- Zoe the Narwhal - 21cm x 14cm x 16cm (8.5in x 5.5in x 6in)
These knitting patterns won’t teach you how to knit, but my new book First Time Knits can take you from beginner to knitter in nine fun (and cute) projects.
Don’t forget to share your finished knits with me on my instagram @sincerelylouise. I run competitions for my knitters and there are prizes!