Learn how to purl with my fourth project in First Time Knits. I love whales and I've always got a bottle of water with me and now I don't have to carry it. This project is knitted using a cotton jersey so it has a completely different feel to the yarns used in the first three projects in the book.
This kit includes all the materials you'll need to make the whale water bottle carrier. The pattern is in my new book, First Time Knits.
- Two balls of blue Rico Fashion Jersey
- One ball of white Rico Fashion Jersey
- One ball of navy Rico Fashion Jersey
- A pair of 6mm (US 10) knitting needles and a pair of 7mm (US 10 1/2) needles (optional)
- Sewing needle and white and black felt
- Sincerely Louise bucket project bag
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those shown on screen.