I've always got a bottle of water with me, and now I’ve designed a cute whale water bottle carrier for it! This project is knitted using a cotton jersey, and has a comfy feel to it. You can choose from four different colour options, to make your perfect whale.
You’ll need the First Time Knits book, which has the knitting pattern for the whale water bottle carrier in it, and then you use the materials in this kit to make it. You can choose whether or not you'd like to include the book with your kit.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- First Time Knits book - with the knitting pattern in it (optional)
- 2 x 50g of Rico Fashion Jersey in main colour - 64% cotton, 36% polyamide
- 1 x 50g of Rico Fashion Jersey in contrast colour - 64% cotton, 36% polyamide
- 1 x ball of Rico Fashion Jersey in the colour for the strap - 64% cotton, 36% polyamide
- A pair of 6mm (US 10) knitting needles and a pair of 7mm (US 10 1/2) needles (optional)
- White and black felt for the eyes
- Darning needle
- Hessian project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Easy for knitters who know the basics, or for beginners working through the First Time Knits book.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing (Kfb and K2tog), decreasing (SKP) and mattress stitch for sewing up
Yarn colours may vary, depending on your screen display
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.